Friday, August 8, 2014

Swimming Pool Basement? Just kidding!

Last weekend we spent two days cleaning out the basement because my 8 year old thought he could turn it into a swimming pool. $3000 in cleaning costs. Now we have an unfinished basement and I've lost an unspecified amount of property.  Fortunately my office was dry as was the storage room, but we're trying to fit what was saved upstairs and it's super crowded so I've got to declutter like some hoarder. I love my 8 year old and he certainly does think out of the box, but I really hope we can get him to adulthood without too many more incidents like this. He hates listening to authority figures in his life whom he knows very well like me and his grandparents, but we have some friends and his teachers who he will listen to. My closest friends he will no longer listen to though.

No comments:

Post a Comment